[Capri25] SUBMIT YOUR STORIES FOR THE 2018 Man Overboard Trophy

Ludwig von Gohren ludwig.vongohren at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:57:27 CDT 2018

SUBJECT:  SUBMIT YOUR STORIES FOR THE 2018 Man Overboard Trophy

Hello Capri 25 Fleet,

It's time to think back at the mayhem, debauchery, and the carnage we all
of endured and pull together your story describing a "man overboard"
incident you witnessed this season. Your story has to be of a man overboard
incident that actually happen..... not an invention.

The Man Overboard Traveling Trophy .....

This trophy is awarded to the crew member or boat that demonstrates the
most amusing or ridiculous blunder. This award is selected by the previous
winner. A traveling trophy will be awarded along with bragging rights.

Please submit your stories for consideration for the 2018 Man Overboard
winner, to me at (ludwig.vongohren at gmail.com) by Sunday Oct 14th.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving your creative stories.

--
*Ludwig von Gohren*

952-201-4708
ludwig.vongohren at gmail.com