[Capri25] [Sonar] Spectating for Next Week's US Sailing National Championship at WYC

Todd Barkus todd at barkusconsulting.com
Thu Sep 20 11:07:50 CDT 2018

I would be interested in either day, but not both.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Carmella Foster via Capri25 <capri25 at lists.wyc.org> Date: 9/20/18  10:42 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Charles Schroeder <cschroeder at northstarcapital.com>, Jeffery Cameron <Cameron at bipl.net> Cc: ensign at lists.wyc.org, phrf at lists.wyc.org, morc at lists.wyc.org, j22 at lists.wyc.org, capri25 at lists.wyc.org, WYC List Board <board at lists.wyc.org>, j24 at lists.wyc.org, s2 at lists.wyc.org Subject: Re: [Capri25] [Sonar] Spectating for Next Week's US Sailing
  National Championship	at WYC
I would be interested in going on Thursday, maybe Friday also. $15 sounds very reasonable.  Just me, no guest.

Carmella Foster