[Capri25] Volunteer your slip for this coming week

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Sun Sep 23 14:37:03 CDT 2018

Hi Boat Owners!

We need slips (with no lifts in them) for the J/22’s being used in the Adult Championship from this afternoon (or Monday) through Saturday.

We have a few mooring buoys at the club and one in St. Louis Bay that we can use to moor boats and are looking for volunteers to let us move your boat to a buoy for the week. There is no racing for the club during this time.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are willing to do that.

Many thanks!

Jeff Cameron
612 203-7259