[Capri25] Capri 25 Fleet mtg

Derek Schmit silvergretz at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 09:41:38 CST 2019

It’s time again!  I am tentatively looking at the last week in January for our meeting.  The WYC clubhouse is open all week but I’m looking at Tuesday, January 29 or Wednesday, January 30 if possible.  All Capri 25 crew members and boat owners are invited.  However, we will need a quorum of boat owners or their representatives in case there are items to vote on.  So, boat owners, please let me know which day works better for you and I’ll schedule the meeting.  I’ll be in touch.

In the interim, if there are agenda items you would like discussed, please send them to me.

Thanks,
Derek