[Capri25] 6/6 race back-up plan

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:40:08 CDT 2019

To those of you debating a trip to wyc tomorrow given the current forecast (yes, it's that bad), I'd like to offer a couple incentives:
1) a light-air cup (wind permitting), followed by
2) a fleet tour of Woolsey Pond

If you've never been to Woolsey, this could be a perfect opportunity to do some local gunkholing in the company of other boats. If it helps any, I will volunteer to lead the way. For those unfamiliar, there's a large turning basin at the end, perhaps suitable for a brief raft-up and/or photo opp.

-Hermann

Disclaimer: Like anything you do on your own boat, the risk is entirely yours, not mine.