[Capri25] Fwd: Crew Available for Big Island Races

Dan McNamara wycmcnamara at gmail.com
Wed May 22 10:59:35 CDT 2019

*Boats looking for Big Island Crew*

This year we have another good group of new sailors from the On the Water
Training.   So far 9 have signed up for the Big Island Crew list.  If you
are considering doing a Big Island race and would like crew, please put the
name of your boat for the date you are claiming a crew and contact them so
they know they have a ride. For example, I asked Kristin to crew for me, so
I replaced “Yes” with my boat name “Consensus” for the races she is
available.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LwGdz7QTqhTFbvoi4febCQPZTErnoS8ryd7kcOYv1VM/edit?usp=sharing

If you can’t get to the sheet, please request access and include your boat
name, fleet and any reason you are not in the log…

This should help you find crew before Saturday morning.

*All,*

If you would like to crew a Big Island race and your regular boat is not
going (or you are looking for new experience), you are welcome to fill out
the form I created for existing WYC Members:

https://forms.gle/oHjXwv7JomjWNw9Z9

I will add you to the list of available crew.

The goal of this is to get more boats racing Saturdays and match up crew
with boats looking for crew.  Saturday Big Island races are great for
teaching new sailors or getting familiar with a different boat.  If you are
looking to add a regular crew for Sundays and Thursday, Big Island races
are a great way to find a good fit.

If you run into others new to sailing and they would like to race the Big
Island Races, they are welcome to fill out this form:
https://forms.gle/zqsVJ8argUtoeZZF9 and I will add them to the list of crew
looking for a ride.

Thanks!

Dan McNamara