[Capri25] photos for banquet - by Wed 11/6 end of day

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:29:22 CST 2019

Hi folks,

I am in desperate need of photos from this year, which we can show during the banquet presentation. With the new format, we will only get a couple slides worth of content to fill, so think quality, not quantity (i.e. your favorite 1 or 2 pics will suffice). Unless you're ok with mostly Maverick pics, I need to hear from you. Some ideas:
1. racing photos
2. raft-up in Woolsey Pond (anyone take photos?)
3. C-dock party
4. SoTN
5. other social venues, nightcrawlers, etc.

Please send me your pics by Wednesday end of day, as I need to forward final content to Clay this Friday. Thanks for your help, and let me know if you have any questions.

-Hermann