[Capri25] Man Overboard Award Nominiations

Ludwig von Gohren ludwig.vongohren at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:20:57 CDT 2019

Capri Sailors,

We need your help nominating an individual Capri Sailor or a whole crew for
the traveling Man Overboard Award. Normally this would be selected by the
previous years' recipient but since that is Odell and Lara who really went
overboard and moved across the country we don't have a previous winner to
select a winner.

No worries because Capri Sailors know how to keep the party going but I do
need some help from you.

   - First, sit down and think of the most crazy, hair brained, hilarious
   situation that happened this season.
   - Second, click this LINK <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X9LKZDL> and
   share your story.
   - Submissions are needed right way (by Weds 10/16) so that we can make
   the banquet deadlines.

Odell and Lara have nominated  the Lickety Split crew to make the final
selection in their place.

Thanks!
--
*Ludwig von Gohren*