[Capri25] Help Needed: banquet set-up & traveling trophies

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:59:40 CDT 2019

Capri fleet members:

There are two tasks that need to be completed in preparation for the banquet, and I ask for your help and cooperation with the following:

1. We need 2 volunteers to help pickup, deliver, and arrange trophies, photos & glassware at the banquet.  Please email me directly if you want to sign up for this task.

Volunteers should meet at WYC clubhouse on Saturday November 16th at 11:30 AM to transport trophies. There's a convention at the Double Tree hotel until noon, so we cannot get in earlier this year. Framed photos and glassware will be delivered directly to the venue. Set-up the photos first to allocate table space, then the traveling trophies, glass last. Vendor will box glassware by fleet. Stickers on each glass indicate Fleet, Sail#, and winner.

2. Locate your traveling trophies and insure it is cleaned, engraved, and dropped off at the club. For free engraving, bring just the nameplate to our vendor:
Minnesota Trophies & Gifts
1814 Main St
Hopkins MN 55343
Phone: (952) 933-1596