[Capri25] C Dock

Charles Schroeder cschroeder at northstarcapital.com
Sun Sep 1 06:42:12 CDT 2019

Hi all Capris!

Although I wasn't able to make it, I heard it was another great C Dock Party! Congratulations! The Capri fleet is a unique collection of great sailors, terrific partiers, and super-active volunteers! Great for the Club!

Thanks!

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone
The information in this e-mail (including attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for the named recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited, unless authorized by the sender. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately alert the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments from your system. Thank you.