[Capri25] Special Request

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Mon Feb 3 23:08:30 CST 2020

Long-time WYC member, founder of J-24 Fleet #1, many times LOWISA attendee, John Gjerde, has been battling health problems for some time.

He recently moved to an assisted-living facility, with a goal to get some physical therapy and strengthen his legs in preparation for a hip replacement this spring.

John's birthday is this Saturday, February 8.  He will be 71 years old.  It would be great if we sent him a deluge of birthday cards from his many WYC friends. Grab a funny birthday card and send it to:

John Gjerde
Ridgestone Village
1025 S. 2nd Street
Delavan, WI  53115

Contact me directly with any questions.  Thanks!

Carmella
952-681-9018