[Capri25] REMINDER: Happy Hour this Thursday, February 13 at the Muni

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sun Feb 9 21:25:43 CST 2020

I really hate it when my computer sends my emails before I'm done typing.  Trying again...

No excuses for missing our next Happy Hour this Thursday.  Unless you are someplace far more exotic and closer to the equator.

No need to RSVP.  Just show up.  You could win one of four $25 Muni gift cards that will be given if your name is pulled from the hat... or it might be a bucket.  Double your chance of winning by bringing a bottle of wine (value $25+) to donate to the Wine on Wayzata Bay Boatload 'O Wine game.

See you Thursday!

What:  Happy Hour
When:  Thursday, February 13, 2020
What time:  5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Where:  Wayzata Bar & Grill (aka "The Muni")

Contact me directly if you have any questions.

Carmella Foster
952-681-9018