[Capri25] Capri-25

Corny Boersma cornyb4 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 12:36:03 CST 2020

Greetings,

My Kansas City  friend has the Lake Jacomo Club Capri-25 in his driveway.  The fiberglass around the keel tray is cracked. Attached are a couple of pictures. He did some searching on net and there is a wooden block between the sole and the keel stump that rots away. I’m have not seen this type of damage on my boat or other boats at Wayzata over the years.   I’m curious if anybody has some experience and some guidance.   My friend is working on a J-80 now and has access to a boat lift. He is a structural engineer by trade and has worked on various sail boats. Also,  I can certainly put you in touch with him by email/phone, if someone was so inclined. Thanks for any advice

 <http://catalina-capri-25s.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30937&SearchTerms=keel,crack> http://catalina-capri-25s.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30937&SearchTerms=keel,crack

 <http://catalina-capri-25s.org/forum/default.asp> http://catalina-capri-25s.org/forum/default.asp

Regards,

Corny Boersma