[Capri25] [Fleets] WYC Launching For Households

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:16:49 CDT 2020

Dear Andy and WYC Board,

Thank you all so much for your fierce dedication and many long hours I know
you've spent working on a SAFE solution to find some normalcy in these
times.   I think we can all relate that just sitting on our boats enjoying
the beautiful sunshine, sipping on a rum, Bob Marley on the radio is
essential to our mental health!

To help the club follow the Essential House Hold Unit Guidelines, I would
like to offer ANY club member that needs help launching and rigging
their boats, including launching, mast raising, rigging, tie up in your
slip and cleaning. My family of 4 are all lifelong sailors and expert in
yacht services.  I personally have over 20 years rigging and working on all
types of yachts.  If you need help please feel free to contact me to follow
the guidelines, schedule an Assisted Crane In time and get you ready to go
sailing. I have worked with board members and gained approval to offer this
help to club members that may not have house hold units to help or feel
they cannot follow the guidelines set in place.

*Sean Hendrickson - 612-325-1954- seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
<seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com>*

Thank you again WYC board members for all your hard work
Sean

Sean A. Hendrickson
seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
612.325.1954