[Capri25] FW: [Fleets] WYC Crane - last chance

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 07:30:16 CST 2020

-------- Original message --------
From: Andy Spence-Parsons <andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net>
Date: 11/6/20 7:05 AM (GMT-06:00)
Cc: Board at lists.wyc.org
Subject: [Fleets] WYC Crane - last chance

Good day.  Looks like this stretch of glorious warm weather will come to an abrupt end on Tuesday. I urge the few remaining boats in the marina to take advantage of this weekend to haul out, as we know the crane does not function below 40-degrees. This year has seen enough drama already; you don’t want to be left on the hook (Just ask Thorn!)