[Capri25] Capri 25 for sale

edgenelson edgenelson at charter.net
Fri Nov 20 16:49:35 CST 2020

Aithos is also for sale, would consider partnership. Brand new never used 2020 EP carbon #1. And trailer. $6,500.  Many upgrades.  EdEdgenelson at charter.net 612-310-5579Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.
-------- Original message --------From: Hermann Klaas via Capri25 <capri25 at lists.wyc.org> Date: 11/20/20  3:42 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: capri25 at lists.wyc.org Subject: [Capri25] Capri 25 for sale

Fleet,

I'd like to let you know about a Capri 25 that recently hit the market. Please see details below, and reach out to Greg directly if interested. The boat is located in Sarnia, Ontario (about one hour north of Detroit). Note, this boat does not come with a trailer
 (cradle only). But, buying a new trailer is possible, and more economical than restoring an old one.

-Hermann

From: Greg Chamberlain, chamberlainhomes at cogeco.ca
I have a 1980 Capri 25 for sale. It has a complete set of race sails (including a 2019 carbon main, 2019 spiniker, 2018 number 3 and 2017 number 1
Dynema halyards and spin sheets. And much more. $6000