[Capri25] Capri 25 Explore MN framed print

todd todd at barkusconsulting.com
Mon Nov 23 19:15:07 CST 2020

That is the one 1 remember.Auto-correct is a misnomer.
Dallas,This one has been in storage for 20 years. You are welcome to it 🙃 I always wondered which Capri was in the photo.Steve & KimSent from Comcast mobile------ Original Message ------From: Blake Middleton via Capri25To: Dallas JohnsonCc: Hermann viaSent: November 23, 2020 at 1:47 PMSubject: Re: [Capri25] Capri 25 Explore MN framed print-------- Original message --------From: Steven via Capri25 <capri25 at lists.wyc.org> Date: 11/23/20  7:12 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Dallas Johnson <dallas at dallasjohnson.net>, Blake Middleton <myc at aol.com> Cc: Hermann via <capri25 at lists.wyc.org> Subject: Re: [Capri25] Capri 25 Explore MN framed print Dallas,Unfortunately I don’t recall ever seeing the print at any time. I hope somebody secured it and that it shows up!BlakeOn Nov 23, 2020, at 9:39 AM, <dallas at dallasjohnson.net> <dallas at dallasjohnson.net> wrote:Hey Capri people, Last spring I found and purchased, after a 25 year search, a print of the iconic Explore MN helicopter poster of Ellie Jay sailing on a snowy day with an Explore MN spinnaker. It was framed and matted in a 1980's vintage style.I left it at the clubhouse with the intent of donating it to fleet or club to display in the clubhouse or be used as a fleet trophy of some sort.  I left it against the wall in the south east corner of the building. Then COVID shut down the clubhouse. Now it's gone. My hope is that someone from the fleet took it for safe keeping, or for its intended purpose of serving the fleet or club as a whole. My fear is that someone took it for themselves, tossed it, or maybe it went out in Blake's garage sale. Perhaps it's just stuffed in some back corner of the club I couldn't find.If you know the whereabouts, I would appreciate knowing. If the fleet or club doesn't want it, I assure you I would like it back. I never even had a chance to scan it digitally. No questions asked,dallas952-935-3465