[Capri25] Capri 25 Explore MN framed print

taknbacon taknbacon at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 22:52:24 CST 2020

Doug D. - You’re probably one of the few remaining witnesses of that day. Blake M. was certainly there too. (Actually think storm was on July 8, 2007.)

I think Dallas J. may have taken several photos. I was going to pay him to burn the originals, but never got around to that.

I know where one original photo of the Ellie Jay “submarine excursion” is - in my “Crew Overboard Trophy” photo frame - hanging on my wall. Not too many sailors have done that, so has always been a good conversation starter.

 . . . Brian Prall