[Capri25] WYC Crew-over-Board refresher this Saturday (free pizza!)

catchall@naiad.org.uk wyc at naiad.org.uk
Mon Aug 16 22:06:23 CDT 2021

Hey - I know everyone in the Capri fleet is an expert in COB procedures - it's what makes me so comfortable sailing with you all!  But if you feel like brushing the rust off (or even just fancy a free slice of pizza), please do join us on Saturday at 1:30pm on the lawn and later on the Bay for a refresher, led by our very own Volker Petersen.

Guest speaker John Mielke from the Ensign fleet will give a perspective on "why it matters", we'll head out onto the bay to put theory into practice, and there's free pizza too.

Did I mention the pizza?

Hope to see you then and there!

Alastair