[Capri25] Star of the North- Registration open!

Derek Schmit silvergretz at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 13:38:23 CDT 2021

Registration is open for this year’s Star of the North Regatta!  The NOR is under final review and will be posted shortly.  Sign up today!

When: September 10-12 (Capri 25 & Sonar), September 11-12 (S2 7.9).  10am daily start times; no race to start after 12pm on Sunday, September 12th.

Where: Wayzata Yacht Club, Lake Minnetonka, MN

Cost: $155 per boat (fee waived for out of town boats)

A couple of key points-
- Dinner will be provided by the regatta on Friday and Saturday nights.  There will not be a catered event so dinner tickets will not be sold.
-Declaration of crew count is NOT required at this point, disregard this section.
-COVID- Any and all guidelines/restrictions enacted by the Wayzata Yacht Club WILL apply to the regatta.
-Out of town boats (not chartered boats)- Contact me directly for your registration as the site requires payment.  We will waive the fees if you are bringing your own boat.
- Volunteer opportunities available!  Especially while we’re out racing.  If you have a spouse, significant other, family member or friend that is interested in being part of the regatta without actually racing, please send them my way.

Hope to see you all soon!

Derek Schmit
Star of the North Regatta Chair