[Capri25] Fw: Capri 25 Standing Rigging

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:47:10 CST 2021

Fleet,
If anyone needs to replace any shrouds/stays, see below from Karl (who also has other parts listed for sale on our website). Also, if you think there's value in having the fleet purchase these please let me know. While they should​ fit any Capri 25, I question whether our boats are as perfectly identical as we'd all like to believe due to construction tolerances and perhaps other factors.
-Hermann