[Capri25] Capri 25 for sale

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 11:19:50 CST 2021

Hello fleet,
Please see below from Jim, who is selling his Capri 25. From what I can tell, this must the old 'Magic'.
Bret and Ian,
I will need your help getting this posted on our "for sale" page, but I first need to resize/format his photos. I'll send that to you later today.

>From Jim:
Last summer I purchased a Capri 25 from Joel Ronning. I had it down on Lake Pepin, but since we've bought a house on Lake Nokomis in south Minneapolis and would like to buoy a boat across the street rather than 2 hours away. The Capri 25 is too large to keep on Lake Nokomis so I am looking to sell it. It is an 85, with trailer and about 20 sails. I'm not a racer, so I don't entirely know the value of the sails other than they appear to be good sails.
Jim Fuglestad
(612) 709-7238 - text okay