[Capri25] Capri 25 fleet meeting

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 11:20:01 CST 2021

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again, and I'd like to get our fleet meeting on the calendar for next month. At this point, I just want to find out what days to avoid, or if you have any preferences. Right now, I'm only seeing 2 other events scheduled (T 3/09 and Th 3/11). Obviously, we can't meet in person, but we do have the usual business to take care of. Not sure which platform to use yet, but I believe the club has a Zoom account we could use if needed.

Also, if you have any items for the agenda, please send them my way. I'll distribute that before the meeting, so that we all have a chance to review ahead of time. I may need to help with some of the formalities, and I'm not sure how best to handle voting. Maybe just thumbs up/down in front of the camera, and using a background with your boat name/image/logo would be cool. Might be tough with 30-some participants, so let me know if have a better idea.

Finally, since I've got your attention (hopefully), there are a few important dates coming up next week:
2/23: Wanderlust presentation - free registration required
2/25: Virtual regatta - online training required
2/28: Final mooring payment due!

Thanks,
Hermann