[Capri25] crew looking for a ride/position

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:37:27 CDT 2021

Hello Capri 25 owners,
If you are looking for new crew, please consider the below individuals who have reached out to me over the past few days. Feel free to contact them directly to learn more. Also, I'd be curious to know which one of you raced with Russ during the 2014 Nationals. Thanks.
-Hermann

I am new to sailing. I met Gary Valentini a couple of years ago and started sailing casually with him in 2019, and did the Around the Islands in Bayfield that year with Mark Gross on Wylie Coyote. Then of course 2020 was covid. I am taking sailing lessons at Lake Phalen through Saint Paul Park and Recreation. I have filled in for a few races on Rampage and like sailing with them when there is room. I also sailed this past Saturday on the Sonar Sesame Street with Ernie, Carmella and Mark. If you know of a Capri that's looking for someone new but serious about learning please give them my contact info.
Jennifer Jacobsen
612-240-6421
jennmj227 at gmail.com

I am interested on crewing on Thursday nights preferably on a Capri. Do you know anybody looking for an extra hand?
Tony Rochel
612-812-8252
roch0065 at umn.edu

I am returning for my Wayzata class reunion of 60+ years and would like to crew on the Rumble race Aug 22. I actually sailed in your dock area back in the late 50’s, own and sail CP25 #354 and crewed in the last and great nationals at your club. Any problem with signing on? I can bring my own beer. I can even tell some stories of practicing ice hockey in the bay there.
Russ Foster (Dallas, TX)
214 349 1023
rvfoster at att.net