[Capri25] Capri 25 fleet meeting - Fri, Mar 19 - HH 6:30, Mtg 7:00

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:58:56 CST 2021

Hi again,
Just following up to confirm day/time and provide the Zoom link below. Special thanks to Derek for setting this up! Happy hour starts at 6:30, followed by the fleet meeting at 7:00. Please confirm if you will or will not attend, as we need to have at least 50% of the fleet in attendance for voting purposes. If necessary, we will reschedule to ensure adequate participation.
Thanks,
Hermann

Derek Schmit is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Capri 25 fleet meeting
Time: Mar 19, 2021 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87261650273?pwd=TEdpNk1IWHJjT2hVU0dLcG1ia3hiUT09

Meeting ID: 872 6165 0273
Passcode: 188181
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,87261650273#,,,,*188181# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,87261650273#,,,,*188181# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)