[Capri25] fleet dues

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 18:43:34 CDT 2021

Hello boat owners:

Many thanks to everyone that has already sent Kathie a check for their 2021 fleet dues. To those that have not, consider this a friendly reminder to do so ASAP. I was recently made aware of a problem with our website payment system, but that has been fixed here: https://www.wyc.org/c25. Thank you, Ian!
If you're "old school" or want to avoid the small service fee, you can mail a check to Kathie at the address in the logbook. If you don't have it handy, send me an email and I'll provide it for you.

Thanks everyone,
Hermann