[Capri25] Capri 25 Man Overboard Trophy - Nominations

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 22:45:05 CST 2021

Attention all Capri 25 sailors:

Please submit your nominations by 11pm Nov 16 for the Man Overboard Trophy by replying to this email (just me please, not the entire listserv). Please identify the crew member or boat being nominated, along with a description of the event. The winner will be chosen by the previous winner (Lickety Split).

As you consider your nomination, please keep in mind the following criteria:

  *   This trophy is awarded to the crew member or boat that demonstrates the most amusing or ridiculous blunder.

  *   This award is only awarded in the event of blunder worthy of being immortalized.

As of February 2020, the award was revised to allow for nominations from the entire fleet.  ​However, there will be no vote by the fleet, since the previous winner is available and willing to make the final selection.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your nominations. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Hermann Klaas
612-986-5812