[Capri25] Fw: Capri 25 Sails

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:27:46 CDT 2021

Hello fleet,
Just want to pass along Jim's note below re: some sails he is looking to sell and also a 130/140 he is looking to buy. You can reach out to him at the email below.
Thanks,
Hermann

I have a Capri 25 over on Lake Wissota in Wisconsin.  It used to be there ... as Smitten.  I know that you racers won't like this, but a year ago, I converted to roller furling and got a new mainsail from Tim.  As a result, I have some sails that I am no longer using and am looking for a decent used 130 or 140 Genoa to use on my furler (Luff: 29’ 7” or less; Leach: 26-28’;  Foot: 13-15’; Luff Tape and UV Protection would be nice but could be added).    Let me know if you have any interest or ideas.

Thanks.

These are the ones I no longer need or use:

[cid:part1.gyYcVCII.HbYUEN5c at Nieling.com]

--
Jim Nieling

email:  Jim at Nieling.com<mailto:Jim at Nieling.com>

1919 Baihly Estates Lane SW
Rochester, MN 55902