[Ensign] ** WYC Halloween Night Crawl - Kids Pricing and Sign-up Update

Teri Ross teriaross at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:39:25 CDT 2012

All,

By request, we are adding a price option for kids. Ages 5-12 are $5.00 and kids under 5 are free. This is going to be a really fun family event that everyone will surely enjoy. We promise chocolate marshmallow graham cracker sticky fingers for all!!

Unfortunately PayPal, the WYC website and I are not getting along very well. As a result, here are your links for ordering tickets:

Ages 13+: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DNVST7KZF5762
Ages 5-12: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CKG5XQX6FKUXE

I apologize that the adult and kids transactions are separate, but I've exhausted the time I have available for troubleshooting. ;-(

As a result of the pricing change and technical issues, we will keep the advance ticket pricing available until noon tomorrow (Friday). After that, adult tickets are $17.00. Kids pricing remains the same.

We have 5 chefs and 5 different types of Chili. This is going to be a tasting treat!!  There is no precipitation in the forecast, so bundle up and bring your appetite.

Sponsored by Litin Party

epartypaper.com

20% discount coupon available for WYC members. Contact Teri Ross.