[Ensign] HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Mr.Bill Sidhu bill.sidhu at test.com
Thu Jan 28 11:02:10 CST 2016

28-01-2016

Compliment of the season..

I am Dr. Bill Sidhu; the Personal Financial Consultant to Mr.Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi, son of Late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business proposal that will be very beneficial to you and my Client (Mr.Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi) at the end of the transaction. Due to current developments in Libya and incarceration of my client, he requires a partnership of a reliable and trustworthy person to help in the RE-PROFILING of a total of $65 Million dollars deposited with a defunct Finance House in the United States. Upon your positive response to this proposal, I will furnish you with more details.

I will not fail to inform you that you stand that you stand benefit 40% of the fund as gratification for your role in this transaction.

Please I wait for your response.

Regards and respect,

Dr.Bill Sidhu.