[Ensign] WYC Virtual Happy Hour -- Thursday, April 9, 1700 (5:00 p.m.)

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sun Apr 5 11:44:35 CDT 2020

We originally planned to have Happy Hour this Thursday at Baja Haus in Wayzata.  Plans have changed.

Join us online for a virtual ZOOM happy hour.  Just click the link in the invitation below. You should not need the meeting ID, as it is included in the link.  You may need the password: 266070. This should work on computer, iPad, or phone.

Contact me if you have questions.  We will NOT have a door prize drawing.  Sorry.

Carmella
952-681-9018

Carmella Foster is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: WYC Happy Hour
Time: Apr 9, 2020 05:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/252948521?pwd=TnRsT1Bta1U0Z3cxQ2d4d2dydnh4dz09

Meeting ID: 252 948 521
Password: 266070