[Ensign] [Board] WYC - three upcoming educational events + 1 more this Thursday!

Barbara Speltz barbspeltz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 12:22:27 CDT 2021

Also, don't forget to join us on Thursday, April 29 at 6:30pm for our
virtual *New Crew Meet & Greet*!  We especially welcome boat owners looking
for crew and encourage all members to refer your friends and family who are
looking to launch into sailing.  Just sign up on Eventbrite on this link!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wayzata-yacht-club-new-member-virtual-meet-greet-tickets-150840338513?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch

*Barbara Speltz*
*Wayzata Yacht Club*
*Board Member & Membership Chair*