[Ensign] Call for a volunteer to tow the RC boat up to Bayfield on Friday July 2nd.

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 21:24:10 CDT 2021

Hi All,

As you probably are aware we have been borrowing the Red Lund RC boat from the Apostle Islands Station.  We are obligated to get it back in time for the events up in Bayfield starting on July 3rd.  We are looking for someone willing to tow the boat on Friday morning July 2nd, 250 miles to deliver it to Apostle Islands Marina by early afternoon. We will pay fuel and mileage.

If interested, please contact Rich Baker (rich.baker at mac.com <mailto:rich.baker at mac.com>), AIS representative on the BOD.

Some details: the boat will be loaded Thursday July 1st after the race on a tandem axle trailer, 2” ball hitch, 7-pin connector with electric brakes.  The trailer is rated for GVW of 6000lbs.

Thanks,
Rich