[Ensign] WYC Virtual Happy Hour -- Thursday, March 11

Carmella Foster carmella.foster at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 15:14:30 CST 2021

It's Happy Hour Time!  Through out this socially distanced winter, WYC sailors have been gathering virtually on the second Thursday of each month to do what we always do when we're together... Drink drinks... and tell lies.  At least, that is how Bert would have described it!
Join us next Thursday as we start to wind down our winter hibernation, and get ready to pull the boats out of barns, and stir up the VC-17.
No RSVP required.  You will receive an email with the Zoom link on Wednesday, March 10.  Just click the link around 5:00 p.m., and you can see happy faces and send virtual hugs.
If you do not receive the link next Wednesday, send me a text or an email, and I will be sure you get it.  If you still have the link from the February Happy Hour, you can use that link.  Same party, same link.