[Ensign] WYC Crane Inoperable

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sun Oct 10 07:08:27 CDT 2021

Good Morning.

As some of you know already, the crane at WYC is temporarily inoperable. We realize timing is frustrating inconvenient for everyone. We're working hard to resolve the issue.

The service tech spent time on site several times last week trying to diagnose an intermittent electrical fault that causes the crane to stop without warning. Nobody wants their boat stuck in the air for hours (trust me!) The new parts are on order, although no firm delivery date. The aerial lift is already on site to expedite the repair. As soon as the crane is operational, I’ll send another email.

In the meantime, the BOD will work on a plan B, that will likely involve Rocket Crane next weekend. Stay tuned.

Again, thanks for your patience.

Andy