[Ensign] [Capri25] [J22-Fleet 1] WYC extra crane slots on Friday and Sunday

myersmn4 myersmn4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:28:53 CDT 2021

The WYC Crane is still considered unreliable. Testing continues.2 different tech companies have different options as to the problem. We have replaced one part, another replacement part has not arrived.Sunday is not guaranteed.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

My Sunday at 1pm crane “dib” is not needed. Someone else can have it.

Judy
(Shadowfax has landed)

Sent from my iPhone