[Ensign] WYC Spring Banquet Planning

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 20:12:05 CST 2022

As you all know, we postponed the Awards Banquet from last November. The Board is considering a 2022 Spring Banquet to recognize winners from the 2021 Season and still also host a Fall Banquet to recognize those from the 2022 season.

Please take a few seconds to let us know if you would like to attend a banquet this Spring, so we can find a suitable space. https://forms.gle/GkAsoVXBVWTAhxVz8 <https://forms.gle/GkAsoVXBVWTAhxVz8?fbclid=IwAR0gOgKkZ7Mshiw1Jg-0KQoZj2dK5PgIdCCFZDBf7AOAn1egNj-70LdGA_0>

Thank you in advance.