[J22-Fleet 1]Crew looking for a ride

Dan Towey DTowey at nevers.com
Fri Jun 25 15:55:51 CDT 2004

In preparation for buying a J22 and racing her myself, I am looking to do
some interim crewing for anyone who needs it.  I have never been on a J22
before, but I have 4 years racing experience in a variety of boats.  I
currently own a C&C 30 on Lake Pepin, where I have been racing the boat in
PHRF with my wife and whatever crew I can scrape together.  I have also
crewed on a J27, Pearson Flyer, and also do roughly a half-dozen races per
year with the WYC MORC fleet on a Mirage 24.

I am a male 5'9, 175 lbs. - eager to learn and meet fellow racers.  Feel
free to email me or telephone at (651) 398-7642.  Available most weekend
nights with a little notice, sometimes weekends too if there are no races in
Pepin.

Dan Towey