[J22-Fleet 1]J22 Districts Regatta - THANKS !!

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 15:11:34 CDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for participating in the regatta.  Special thanks goes to those who helped organize and put on the show, especially:

Angela Johnson, Terry Foster and Thorn Turner for the excellent food !!

Craig Lofrgren and Cheryl Paul and RC folks for the awesome RC work and scoring !! Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed the starting lines - lively, perfect length and a general recall when I was WAYY over the line !!  Most fun I've had starting even though I regrettably participated in this regatta from the upper deck. (PS - there are no cheap seats in sailing.)

Bruce Martinson, Ernie Brody and Fred Sommer for the Protest Committee.  Even though I was hit in the regatta, no way was I going to face that group unless I had all my facts and rules in a row.  [Better yet, the hitter has already touched up my boat.  Who says this isn't the best fleet ?]  Thanks again guys for showing up !!

Nicole, the Massage Therapist, and ChiropracticUSA.

Mr. Johnson for the web site updates.

And the entire Lovald family for assisting #1071, registration, the trophies, SIs, and NORs.

Also a BIG WELCOME to Mr. Dan Towey and boat #1071 to the fleet !!

Kevin Kenny

kevinpkenny at yahoo.com