[J22-Fleet 1]Available to crew

Todd Barkus todd at barkusconsulting.com
Wed Apr 20 10:29:40 CDT 2005

Hi,

After last years match racing training on J22s I decided it is time to
switch boats. I am available as substitute crew Thursday nights and selected
weekends. I am also willing to sail with you if you are out crew training
and need an extra hand. I am 6' and 175 lbs. I have added my sailing resume
below.

*	10 years total competitive sailing in various classes
*	Crew on the 2004 WYC Richardson Cup Entry
*	2 years tactics and crew boss on Capri 25 "Fore Sail"
*	2 years jib and spinnaker trim on Capri 25 "Fore Sail"
*	4 years fore deck experience on Capri 25 "Fore Sail"
*	Crew at Lake of the Woods Sailing Regatta (LOWISA) 1996 & 7
*	Some helming experience.

Please give me a call if you are ever in need of crew. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Todd

<><