[J22-Fleet 1]J22 Fleet #1 Annual Meeting on February 25

dbolger at bolgerinc.com dbolger at bolgerinc.com
Thu Feb 17 10:59:29 CST 2005

Hey J-22 friends, I need to sell my J-22. Bottom is in great shape, Sails in
good shape with at least another season in the main and jib,  several in the
spin. Hull # 931. It is a great boat and is ready for the 05 season. My
attention is moving to Prior Lake and the 22 is just to much for that lake.
$13000 seems like a good number but if folks know anyone looking please let
me know.

[dik Bolger]