[J22-Fleet 1]Pictures from Sunday??

Will Foster will.foster at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 18 18:06:52 CDT 2005

Wow!!!!!!!!

What a great day of sailing that was on Sunday.  I have to say that was
the fastest I have EVER gone in a J22 before and it was great,,,,, until
our horrendous broach,,,,,

Someone with a GPS (we'll waive the legality portion for comical value)
clocked there J22 at 23.6 knots.,,,, yes 23.6 knots.

Do we know if there were any good pictures taken of the carnage?  I
believe the Committee boat was taking pictures on the 2nd downwind when
the bowling balls came through the fleet.

A little posting at Sailing Anarchy could follow with the pictures.

Thanks,
Will Foster
US521 - Chilly Willy-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...