[J22-Fleet 1]Dave Cool Ice Breaker Regatta

Nick Anderson Boogie513 at mchsi.com
Fri May 6 08:24:29 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the many sponsors of the cool
regatta. George Hansen came up big with the Helly Hansen gear! Thanks as
always to Tom Griffin for his generous Absolute Vodka sponsorship. And
to Diamond Reef sails & canvas for the keg-o-beer. Also Liz Greene at
Evergreene Jewelers for the new award we came up with... The spirit of
Dave award. This will be an annual award given to the j-22 sailor who
best represents the sailing values of the late great Dave cool. We came
up with this award to promote good sportsmanship and participation in
j-22 fleet. Congrats to Yuppa, this year's winner for all his hard works
over the years as our fleet captain. Yappa also participates in more out
of town regattas than anyone I can think of with made him the perfect
selection for the award. Hope you like the $500.00 watch Yuppa! In
closing I'd like to encourage everyone to make an effort to support
these sponsors who make our regattas so much fun every year. Buy their
products and give back to the ones who support us. Call or e-mail them
and tell them you appreciate their support!

Thanks to everyone,

Nick Anderson
Usa 513 Let's Boogie