[J22-Fleet 1]J22 Clinic

Ross Siemers Ross.Siemers at NorthMemorial.com
Fri May 13 10:56:53 CDT 2005

J22 Fleet,

Did you know there are only two Level II Master Coach Trainers in all
of US Sailing?  Well, we will have both of them in the same room
together to hold an all day instructional clinic focusing specifically
on the J22.  I am pleased to announce that our very own Cappy Capper
will be joined by five-time Rolex Yachtswomen of the year and current US
Paralympic Sailing Coach Betsy Alison on Friday June 17th to move you up
in the fleet. The clinic will start around 9 AM with classroom chalk
talks, then on the water instruction, lunch (on your own, unless Jappa
wants to grill brats again), and an afternoon on the water, then a final
debriefing.
Space is limited to the first ten (nine others actually, not counting
me) getting their checks to the Wayzata Sailing School for $100 per
boat, payable to WSS, PO Box 768, Wayzata,MN, 55391.  You may have as
many crew members attend as you wish. Mention on the check "J22 clinic "
and your hull #.  I will let you know when we are full, and you'll get
your money back if you're too late.

See you there.

Ross Siemers
Director of Youth Sailing