[J22-Fleet 1] Bravo to Banquet & Photos !!

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 09:50:54 CST 2005

Kudos to George, Judy, Mary, Dallas and Nicolie for setting up for the awards banquet.  (Nils and From what I heard, the banquet was a huge success !!

And, BRAVO to Dallas for the outstanding work he did for WYC and our fleet for the trophy pictures !!  Our #1311 pic is cool - he caught us right in the middle of a roll tack.  While I have seen the picture before, the color and clarity of the full blown picture is TOPS - nice job, Dallas !!

Kevin

Kevin Kenny

kevinpkenny at yahoo.com