[J22-Fleet 1] Lake Minnetonka J22 Fleet # 1 - Update

Carmen Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 09:48:15 CST 2005

Hey Thorn:

  Let me know what I can do to help with the 2006 J22 North American championships.

  Carmen "CC" Velarde

George Hansen <georgeh at nowmicro.com> wrote:

  End of Season:
  Hello.  I hope this finds everyone doing well.  With the passing of the annual WYC banquet, our 2005 season is officially over.  It was good to see many Fleet # 1 members off the water and on behalf of our entire fleet, I want to congratulate WYC special award winners from Fleet # 1.

  Andy Crew:    Mark Oppen - 513 - Lets Boogie
  Sportsmanship:    Brennom Family - 5131 Angry Loaner

  J22 NA Update:
  Behind the scenes, Thorn Turner and his dedicated team are diligently working to prepare for the 2006 J22 North American championships www.j22northamericans.com  He has assembled an excellent team and everyone is encouraged to participate.  Contact Thorn for meeting times and to become involved.  jtturner12 at yahoo.com

  Future J22 Events:
  Mid Winter Meeting and Party - Announcement to come

  Holiday Reminder:
  I would like take this opportunity to once again thank our 2005 Fleet # 1 sponsors.  They have been very good to us this year - so lets be sure to reward their generosity with our business.  Please be sure to include our sponsors in your holiday gift giving plans.  And don't forget to tell them you race a J22 !

  Dear Santa,
  Let's see....This year I want a new watch from Evergreen Jewelers, some new foulies from Helly Hansen, a new hand held VHF from West Marine, a new spinnaker from Quantum Sails, and a case of Michelob Ultra to celebrate all my new toys.  Now that would be a great Christmas !

  As Always:
  Please contact me with any Fleet # 1 issues:  New Members, Scheduling, Events, ????

  Happy Holidays,

  George Hansen
  georgeh at nowmicro.com
  612-940-2702 cell
  J22# 820

  Thank you Fleet # 1 Sponsors !

   Evergreene Jewelers     Michelob Ultra     West Marine     Helly Hansen     Quantum Sails     Diamond Reef Sails & Canvas