[J22-Fleet 1] NA's Meeting Tomorrow @ WYC 7:00 PM

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 14:55:59 CST 2005

Fleet  #1,

While you're bringing those trophies back... here are the items we need to cover in tomorrow's meeting:

   Sponsorship update - Jon cannot be there so I'll give a quick update.  We do have marketing documents and he has been in contact with several potential sponsors.  If you know of any others, please notify Jon or me.

   Web development - we need to get this going and this is where I would like to spend most of the time.  Dan and Dallas are leads, Sean has also expressed interest.
   PRO and judge selection - we need to get this resolved.  (Terry)
   City of Wayzata coordination (Jenny) - updates on possible exception to trailer rule for parking on Cty Rd 16 during event
   Media relations and logo update - Steve and Joan
   Social update - Nick
   Housing update - Judy
   Registration / measurement update - Jappa and Lars
   Schedule for future meetings (FYI, they are currently planned for November 22nd and December 13th, but nothing is set for 2006 yet)
I'm sending this to everyone since we want (and need) the support of the entire fleet.  However, this is limited to a few specific topics so we will "give you a pass" if it is not something you're specifically involved in.  If there's a specific area you would like to be involved in, please let me know.

PLEASE NOTE:  In the interests of time, let's try to keep "updates" to about 5 minutes, with just a couple of questions.  Additional great ideas / brainstorms can be done offline.  "Discussion" should be more involved, and related to a specific decision.  Please keep comments in line with the topic being discussed!

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Thorn