[J22-Fleet 1] Crane Help

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Sep 30 11:18:12 CDT 2005

I don't recall there being a single use fee. The unlimited cards were priced
low enough that the need for single lift fees were eliminated. I think MYC
is $75 per lift and WYC is $100 (or was it $125) for an entire season.

The vast majority of single lift users are regatta visitors who already get
free in-out.

...and lifting the DN onto the ice with the crane is so cool!

dj