[J22-Fleet 1] Texas SW Circuit - Rush Creek Recap

John Dyer dyer.john at slpschools.org
Wed Apr 5 15:33:31 CDT 2006

The race management comments are interesting, having done early season scow
events at Rush Creek. It seems that regardless of where the PRO comes from,
or the type of fleet, they are challenged to get races off quickly. In fact,
several if not many, scow friends have stopped attending events there due to
race management issues. Too bad as it¹s a nice venue and easy to get to for
early season racing.

It makes me feel very fortunate to have excellent race management at WYC.

John Dyer