[J22-Fleet 1] Mandatory - US Sailing, J22 USA Dues/Measurement Cerificate

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 17:07:52 CDT 2006

Please welcome Chris Nimmer and his family to the J22 Fleet.  He is the proud new owner of J22#114.  You may not recognize the boat when it is splashed as Chris mentioned he might get rid of the blue stripes and possibly make some other improvements.  To everyone that made owning a boat in the J22 fleet fun for me during the past 10 years, thanks for the good times.

  Kevin Kenny

George Hansen <georgeh at nowmicro.com> wrote:

  Dave Cool Icebreaker Regatta    April 22-23, 2006
  Boat Measurement and Weighing - FRIDAY APRIL 21 - WYC - Contact Lars Hansen - lars at larshansenphoto.com
  Hello,
  A few reminders for everyone.  We are looking for 100% compliance with all required memberships and current J22 Measurement Certificate.  Below is a list of boats that need to update their Measurement Certificate.  See attachments and links below for more information.  Please contact me if you have any questions.  Thanks.  George

   US Sailing Membership must be current https://secure.ussailing.org/forms/memind.asp  membership at ussailing.org
   J22 USA Membership must be current    http://www.usaj22.com/membership.html
   J22 Measurement Certificate must be current.
  J22’s in Minnesota that need Certificates - get-er-done...

  #22 Tom Griffen
  #114 Kevin Kenny
  #230 Dallas Johnson
  #405 Rick Lucas
  #417 David Nordmeyer
  #431 HotFlash
  #506 Roger Carlson
  #643 Ross Siemers
  #668 David Cannistacchi ?
  #699 Steve Padosh
  #801 Gary Moorehead
  #864 Dan Ammen
  #930 “Echo”
  #989 Jon Olson
  #1300 ?
  #1318 Pete Voss
  #1319 “Devine Wind”
  #1481 Pat Kabris
  #1510 Tom Bean

  Boats with certificates but wrong info. Need new Page one or to be re measured because of modifications.

  #20 Still says Dave Cool
  #309 Still says Tim Reiner
  #486 Kirk Hazlets boat (Mike Miller working on it)
  #513 still says Bill Roe
  #809 new owner
  #1048 still says McChesney
#1071 still says Robert Dallas